Complexion MD: Anti-Wrinkle Cream
A look at why Complexion MD is the #1 recommended wrinkle cream by dermatologists and aestheticians.
- Clinically proven formula
- Effectively reduces lines and wrinkles
- Firms and tightens skin
- Greatly increases skin moisture
- Company offers a free trial
- Can only be purchased online
Overview: Modern Day Science With Classic Ingredients
Complexion MD is an advanced anti-aging facial cream with impressive claims of fighting fine lines and wrinkles to give you younger looking skin. It does this by stimulating the production of collagen, the protein that gives skin its firmness and elasticity.
Complexion MD's clinically-studied formula combines the latest developments in science with classic time-tested ingredients. It works to stimulate new skin cell growth, replacing tired, dead skin cells with healthy, youthful ones. Overall, Complexion MD gives you smooth, younger-looking skin, imbued with a fresh, dewy glow.
But what is it that makes this cream so effective, compared to the other contenders? Let's dig a little deeper to find out.
A Closer Look: The Four Peptides of the Wrinkle-Pocalypse
So I've discovered that the secret to Complexion MD's formula lies in its special blend of peptides - 4 to be exact. Peptides are known to be markedly effective at fighting the visible signs of aging. They actually work similarly to BOTOX®, as not only do they boost collagen, they also help to relax wrinkles and reduce the appearance of crow's feet, laugh lines, under eye wrinkles, neck and forehead creases, etc.
Exfoliating skin prior to use will help maximize results.
But it's the particular combination and strength of the peptides they use which makes their formula uniquely impressive. In light of this, I would even consider Complexion MD to be a good alternative to cosmetic procedures.
Complexion MD also includes a substantial amount of hyaluronic acid in its formula. Hyaluronic acid pulls hydration into the skin to give it that plump, supple appearance. Hyaluronic acid can carry about 1,000 times its own weight in water to provide superior hydration to dry, thirsty skin. Of course moisturization is key to preventing lines and wrinkles from developing.
Complexion MD, as its name aptly implies, also helps to balance your complexion. It has licorice root and emblica extract which are natural lighteners. These help fade hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and other blemishes to give you that healthy, youthful glow.
- Complexion MD has clinical studies to back its effectiveness.
- It effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has natural lighteners that brighten skin and even out complexion.
- It has 4 extremely potent peptides which are excellent at fighting wrinkles.
- It gives you firmer, tighter skin with improved elasticity.
- It deeply moisturizes to help prevent new wrinkles from forming.
- The manufacturer offers a full-size free trial to new customers.
- Only sold online, so there's no instant gratification of an in-store purchase, but as they say: great things come to those who wait.
- It's quite difficult to go back to any other cream after being spoiled by this one.
Complexion MD Clinical Results
CLINICAL RESULTS summary
- 67% reduction in appearance and depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- 33% improvement in skin elasticity and texture
- 33% increase in collagen production, helping to subsequently increase elastin
- 120% Increase in moisturization
- 100% of panel reported a significant improvement in overall skin appearance.
Complexion MD has been clinically tested, and has professional studies to back its claims of effectiveness. This is something I always love to see. In its clinical trials, Complexion MD was shown to have significantly reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in subjects after just 1 week of treatment, with continued improvement over the span of 4-8 weeks. Subjects also showed an increase in skin elasticity and firmness, as well as moisturization. These studies, in conjunction with personal experience that matches up, validate Complexion MD's marketing and prove it's a solid, reliable product and worthy of recommending as my top pick for anti aging creams.
Complexion MD in the Media
Once a secret to celebrities and the elite, word eventually got out about Complexion MD and soon the media was buzzing. More and more people were boasting of their success with this cutting edge anti-wrinkle cream.
Actors and actresses started using Complexion MD to maintain fresh, young-looking skin so they can keep up with a competitive entertainment industry.
Many cosmetic surgeons and top-tier dermatologists are recommending Complexion MD to their patients as an effective, natural alternative to cosmetic procedures.
Conclusion: The Doctor Is All in on Complexion MD
Overall, Complexion MD has shown it can truly deliver on its anti-aging promises. That's why it's been my #1 go-to anti aging cream for years. I've had great success with it, as have tons of my friends and readers. The best part is that the manufacturer offers a risk-free trial of a full-size jar for first time customers! So you can try it for yourself without having to dish out big bucks. While you're at it, feel free to email me about your experience. I love to hear from my readers and nothing makes me happier than knowing someone found their new favorite product thanks to my research and reviews. I highly recommend you get Complexion MD in your skincare arsenal asap!
Senior Editor & Skincare Expert
Rebecca Austin is a well-established aesthetician with over 20 years experience in skincare. She has researched over 5,000 products over the past decade, striving to help her readers fine-tune their skincare routine so they can get the results they want.
HOW DOES COMPLEXION MD COMPARE?
- #1 recommended to support younger-looking skin.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rescues and protects skin from damage.
- Deeply moisturizes to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Versatile, all-inclusive, anti-aging skincare
- Restores youthfulness and radiance for the long term
- Contains Ritapro 165, a next-gen moisturizer.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- High-end European company with spa-quality products.
- Uses Padina pavonica algae to boost collagen.