Aquallure: Antioxidant Rescue Cream
Does this moisture magnet really help fight lines and wrinkles, and "rescue" your skin from being damaged?
- Clinically studied formula
- Provides superior moisturization
- Fights free radicals and damage
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and softness
- Not sold in stores
Overview: Aquallure is the S.O.S (Solution of Solutions) for Dry Skin
Aquallure is a premium anti-aging moisturizer. They call it a "rescue cream," as it's purported to rejuvenate skin, especially that which is dry or damaged. Aquallure contains peptides which help diminish wrinkles and fine lines. It also has a handful of potent antioxidants which fight free radicals and prevent environmental damage - one of the leading causes of premature aging of skin.
Overall, Aquallure has a solid, reliable formula. Not only is it natural and gentle on the skin, it is also extremely effective. But let's break down the why's and how's.
A Closer Look: Dry Skin's Best Friend (With Benefits)
Aquallure's main objective is to provide superior hydration. However, it does much more than just moisturize your skin. It also helps fight fine lines and wrinkles, neutralize free radicals, and repair and prevent damage to restore healthy, glowing skin.
Let’s take a look at some of its star ingredients. For moisturization, Aquallure includes coconut oil, cetearyl glucoside, cocoa butter, saccharide isomerate and mango seed butter, to name a few. It contains a handful of skin conditioners and emollients which smooth and soothe the skin. Palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide help rebuild collagen proteins to firm and tighten skin. Antioxidant-rich botanicals like white tea and pomegranate fight damaging free radicals, as Vitamins C, E, and A protect and nourish the skin.
Apply Aquallure in the morning for all-day moisture.
Let's take a look at some of its star ingredients. For moisturization, Aquallure includes coconut oil, cetearyl glucoside, cocoa butter, saccharide isomerate and mango seed butter, to name a few. It contains a handful of skin conditioners and emollients which smooth and soothe the skin. Palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide help rebuild collagen proteins to firm and tighten skin. Antioxidant-rich botanicals like white tea and pomegranate fight damaging free radicals, as Vitamins C, E, and A protect and nourish the skin.
The longer you use Aquallure, the more improvement you will see in your skin. This makes it a great choice for a product you can continue to benefit from in the long-term.
- Aquallure deeply moisturizes the skin and provides lasting hydration.
- It contains a host of powerful antioxidants which fight and repair free radical damage.
- It has powerful peptides which boost collagen to give you firm, tight younger looking skin.
- It helps to plump the skin and restore volume.
- It reduces the appearance fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has clinically backed results to support its claims.
- It is gluten and paraben free.
- It is not tested on animals.
- Can only be purchased online.
Aquallure Clinical Results
CLINICAL RESULTS summary
- Immediate statistically significant increases in moisturization of greater than 440% at 15 minutes post application, and maximum increases of greater than 500% after one week's use. Continued trends in increasing moisture observed after four weeks use.
- Decreases in the visual appearance of fine lines of up to 60% after four weeks, with decreased puffiness and pore size also observed.
- Nearly 100% of the test subjects felt the treatment caused their skin to look and feel significantly firmer and more plump after one week. Visual lifting and tightening were also noted at four weeks.
- Test material has also been clinically tested and Dermatologist tested for safety and can be considered non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Aside from basing my review on personal success, I find the clinicals backing Aquallure's anti-aging claims to make the product more credible overall. In clinical studies, subjects experienced a 500% increase in moisturization after just one week of use. Over 94% of clinical participants felt that Aquallure improved the overall appearance and health of their skin. They found it visibly reduced their fine lines and wrinkles, minimized enlarged pores, and gave them firmer, tighter skin. Aquallure has also been dermatologist tested for safety, and deemed non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Aquallure in the Media
After word of mouth spread about the amazing effects people were experiencing after using Aquallure, it became a nation-wide skin-care sensation. Soon it was being featured in magazines, talk-shows and articles and blogs all over the web.
Product-junkies with counters and cabinets full of moisturizers, wrinkle reducers and antioxidant creams were saying they finally found a product that does it all.
On top of that, skin-care enthusiasts were blown away by the astounding results they could see with their very own eyes.
Conclusion: Antioxidants and Peptides and Moisture, Oh My!
Aquallure is a superb choice for your daily face cream. Not only is it a 24-hour moisture magnet, it also yields substantial anti-aging results across the board. It effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, supports a healthy youthful glow, and helps repair damage to skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Senior Editor & Skincare Expert
Rebecca Austin is a well-established aesthetician with over 20 years experience in skincare. She has researched over 5,000 products over the past decade, striving to help her readers fine-tune their skincare routine so they can get the results they want.
HOW DOES AQUALLURE COMPARE?
- #1 recommended to support younger-looking skin.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rescues and protects skin from damage.
- Deeply moisturizes to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- All-in-one, full spectrum anti-aging serum.
- Repairs and fights damage to keep skin healthy and youthful.
- Contains Ritapro 165, a next-gen moisturizer.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- High-end European company with spa-quality products.
- Uses Padina pavonica algae to boost collagen.